A. Applicants for a license under this chapter must file with the city clerk-treasurer a sworn application in writing on a form to be furnished by the city clerk-treasurer which shall give the following information:
1. Name and physical description of the applicant;
2. Complete permanent home and local address of the applicant and, in the case of transient merchants, the local address from which the proposed sales will be made;
3. A brief description of the nature of the business and the goods to be sold;
4. If employed, the name and address of the employer, together with credentials therefrom establishing the exact relationship;
5. The length of time for which the right to do business is desired;
6. The source of supply of the goods or property proposed to be sold, or orders taken for the sale thereof, where such goods or products are located at the time the application is filed, and the proposed method of delivery;
7. A recent photograph of the applicant which shall be approximately two inches by two inches showing the head and shoulders of the applicant in a clear and distinguishing manner;
8. The names of at least two property owners of Stevens County, Washington, who will certify as to the applicant’s good character and business respectability, or, in lieu of the references, such other available evidence as to the good character and business responsibility of the applicant as will enable an investigator to evaluate properly such character and business responsibility;
9. A statement as to whether or not the applicant has been convicted of any crime, misdemeanor, or violation of any municipal ordinance, other than traffic violations, the nature of the offense and the punishment or penalty assessed therefor;
10. The last cities or villages, not exceed three, where the applicant carried on business immediately preceding the date of application and the addresses from which such business was conducted in those municipalities.
B. At the time of filing the application, a fee of five dollars shall be paid to the city clerk-treasurer to cover the cost of investigation of the facts stated therein. (Ord. 1330, §4, 1980).